PBS YouTube Video:
Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research News | BioSpace RSS Feed for Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research News | BioSpace (Generated by New Sloth)
- BioSpace Movers & Shakers, Sept. 24on September 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
Life sciences organizations strengthen their leadership teams and boards with these Movers & Shakers.
- Researchers Turn Back the Clock on Heart Cells in Miceon September 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
Researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research reportedly achieved positive results after returning adult cardiomyocytes to their fetal-like state in mouse models.
- Research Roundup: Promising Parkinson’s Drug in Mice and Moreon September 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
Every week there are numerous scientific studies published. Here’s a look at some of the more interesting ones.
- Top 10 US Biopharma Series A Rounds of 2021 – So Far!on September 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
The United States has seen companies launching left and right. Check out the top 10 biopharma Series A rounds in the U.S. so far this year.
- Evidence Mounting for TILs as Possible First-Line Cancer Therapyon September 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
Study: Adoptive cell transfer of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (ACT-TILs) is more effective in patients who have not been treated with checkpoint inhibitors than in those who have undergone one or more therapies.
About minority research in clinical trials
From CRC Website